Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Skin For Google Chrome

Actually I just found out that I can change the skin of my Google Chrome when I went to Eve's place. I saw her Google Chrome browser in very nice pink and green colour. So I figure that the Google Chrome skin must be can change.

Went and search through Google just now, yay now I know where to change the skin haha.

The default Google Chrome Browser.....

And this is my "canggih'fied" version of Google Chrome *grins*

Isn't it cool~? =D If you wanna make your Google Chrome look cool too, just visit the Google Chrome Theme Gallery and select the skin that suits you best. Let your browser speak for you ^^

Note: The one I gave above is the official theme provider. There are alternatives to finding Google Chrome skin such as:-

No comments: