Thursday, December 10, 2009

Myself; Yourself



Title: Myself Yourself

Alternative Title: マイセルフ;ユアセルフ

Episodes : 13

This is the latest anime series that I've just finish watching. Well I just can say I love this series! I enjoy watching anime with slice of life, it can reflect our life and society in it. So ya, this is not the normal comedy high school anime series and you wouldn't enjoy it if you love happy story all the way.

Sypnosis:

For the sake of parents’ business plans, Hidaka Sana moved to Tokyo. Five years later, he has become a high school student, and returned to his hometown, Sakuranomori. He feels uneasy because the streets of his hometown and his old friend he meets again have changed a lot since five years ago. The most changed thing is his childhood friend, Yatsushiro Nanaka. She used to smile sweetly with innocent eyes, but now she has withdrawn herself and is gloomy.

Crunchyroll, Myself Yourself sypnosis, Retrieved on 10th December 2009


The story starts off with a cheerful and happy note, but the story progress into something more realistic as in everything is not as perfect as it seems. Dark secrets start to unveil itself one by one. Events in this anime are things that may happen in the reality.

It's something like School Days, you can relate to our life. Anyway, I really enjoyed it, love the drawing and story BUT I only recommend it to those who will enjoy anime with slice of life =)


To watch Myself Yourself online:-



Crunchyroll provide high quality videos but you will need to sign up to watch the video and the loading takes longer.

One Piece of Bleach doesn't require an ID and there's no limit to watching but the quality is not as good as Crunchyroll's.

Well it's all up to you to choose where you wanna watch =P If you wanna thank me, just help me click on my Nuffnang ad. I would appreciate it very much =D


No comments: