Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last Post for 2009

I believe this would be the last post that I'll be writing for year 2009 haha. Review of they year, pretty balanced I guess. There's some point when I'm really facing some hard times, but they are happy moments as well I guess =)

At least, I've gone a few trips such at Genting Highland, Malacca and I even went Penang twice XD

Bad stuff, I think most of them are recorded in my "Emo" labeled posts which I don't think I should talk about it anymore anyway.

I wanna take this opportunity to thank all of those who've helped me through my bad times.
You know who you are ;)

Bye Bye to 2009 and Welcome to 2010 ^^

Hopefully, 2010 will bring me more good surprises haha.

Happy New Year everyone!

Cheers~!

P/S: I bought a Quart from BR with Caramel Turtle No Sugar Added Ice cream and Citrus Twist Ice XD That's my flavour~

No comments: