Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tooth Fairy


Watched this movie yesterday, it was great! This movie is about Derek Thompson, an Ice Hockey player with the nickname Tooth Fairy because he always get people's tooth flying. He's a cold person who doesn't believe in dreams. He even told his girlfriend's daughter that there is no Tooth Fairy. So, he got a summon and was punished to serve as a Tooth Fairy for 2 weeks!

It's really freaking hilarious! Seeing the tall, muscular and manly "The Rock" in a pink Tutu? From beginning of the movie laugh until the end of the movie Haha! The best thing is, it's not the kind of lame jokes that will make you feel boring after laughing for some time.

I like the storyline as well, although a bit more to the fairytale and children type, I still enjoyed it. This will definitely make children believe in Tooth Fairy more and remind us adults that we once believed in Tooth Fairy too (I did too when I was a child!).

After watching this movie, I like "The Rock" so much haha. His teeth is so damn sparkling white that it's impossible for anyone not to notice it when he smiles. And I think that his acting is not too bad either, his facial expressions are good XD

Anyway, I would recommend you all to watch this movie if you want to have a great laugh and you don't mind watching something more fairytale type ^^

6 comments:

Nikel Khor said...

nice...it great.

from Nikel Khor

kRaZy said...

ya, i did enjoyed it ^^

nebular said...

Hope can go n see the film, btw thanks for drop by at my blog.

Ryan said...

I'm somewhat skeptical

Jack Ng said...

hey hey .... nice movie !! i was there too .... =)

kRaZy said...

nebular:
thanx for visiting back ^^

ryan:
lol

jack:
oic ^^