Sunday, January 17, 2010

My Valentine's Day

It's Valentine's Day, but I'm walking on the street alone without a date. Yeah sad, being alone on a Valentine's Day *sigh* Love birds are spotted everywhere! Hugging, cuddling, kissing, whispering, oh man, why am I even out at the first place? =(

*Walk walk walk, tripped*

What a day! Not only that I'm having a lonely Valentine's Day, I even have to get tripped while walking! !@#%!$@! What is the thing that tripped me anyway? =.=

*Looks around the floor*

A lamp? What is it doing on the road?

*Picks it up*

Hey, doesn't it look like the Magic Lamp from Aladdin!?
Hmm..I shall bring it home and check it out..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The moment I'm home, I excitedly rubbed the lamp at the side and................

POOF!!

OMG! It's really a magic lamp!!


Genie: Yo~! I'm the genie, and I can grant you a wish so tell me what would you like to wish for~

Me: *shocked* :O

Genie: Hello?

Me: Oh oh..sorry sorry. Hmm..1 wish right? Ok! I wish to spend this Valentine's Day with ASHTON KUTCHER as my date! *drools*

Genie: Your wish is my command *snap*

POOF! Ashton Kutcher appeared right in front of me!! I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!

Genie and the lamp was gone after Ashton Kutcher appeared, but I didn't really notice that because all my attention was on Ashton ♥



The first thing I did was go out again, but this time with Ashton Kutcher beside me! Now all of them on the street will be looking at me and the gals will be so envious of my date that they wish they were me now! Muahahaha! >=)

After some showing off walking, we went to a grocery store and bought the ingredients for candlelight dinner at home tonight ♥

Once home, we started preparing the dinner together. Of course, during the dinner preparation they are some cheeky moments such as dabbing sauce on his cute face *grins*

After dinner was prepared, I took a bath and groom myself to be at my best while Ashton was outside preparing the candles and all =P

Went out after I'm done, and another OMG! He's carrying a bouquet of roses walking towards me!!! *melts away...*

He hands over the bouquet to me, kissed me on the cheek and said, "Happy Valentine's Day".

It's truly truly unbelievable that I get to celebrate Valentine's Day with Ashton Kutcher. All of this is made possible thanx to.......Nuffnang!

Hahaha..the reason I'm writing this post about having Valentine's Day with Ashton Kutcher is because they are giving away 80 pairs of Valentine’s Day Premiere tickets to 80 most creative blog posts on how would our Valentine’s Day be if we could be spending it with one the cast from Valentine's Day.

Nuffnang, I hope you are entertained with my Valentine's Day story and give me the invites to Valentine's Day please~~~ =P

2 comments:

Admin said...

This is an enticing entry. You really is a fan of Ashton... hehehe...
-http://latinoflavors.blogspot.com/2010/01/latin-valentine-datw.html

**eLLyNeLLy** said...

passing by...i really really enjoy reading ur posts...=p