Monday, September 29, 2008

TaGGeD bY Pui MuN

This is the 1st time I'm actually doing a "Tagged" haha..was tagged by Pui Mun and here it goes:-

1. How old are you?

~ 21 years, 2 months and 6 days old =)
2. Are you single?
~ Yea single now
3. In what age do you think you’ll get married?
~ I duno, I can't see the future =/
4. Do you think you’ll be marrying the person you are with now?
~ I'm not with anyone now ^^
5. If not, who do you want to marry?
~ When the guy comes I will know?
6. Do you want a garden/beach or a traditional wedding?
~ I think a beach/garden wedding would be nice, I've always liked something different. I've even thought of scuba diving marriage LoL! but not for me la..
7. Your ideal motive?
~ Err...I really duno, never think of it =.="
8. Where do you plan to go on a honeymoon?
~ Honeymoon? I think I will like Switzerland, the Land of Chocolate and can ski haha.. =D
9. How many guests do you think you’ll invite?
~ Ask me when I marry then u'll know.
10. Do you want an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding?
~ Extravagant, D-U-H!
11. Do you want the traditional vows or something you’d make up on your own?
~ Make up my own coz I think that vows should change according to the needs of ppl now lol.
12. How many layers of cake do you want?
~ Ermm..8 layers? 9 layers? both of it is the auspicious number for chinese haha.. =P
13. Do you prefer having your reception at a hotel or a simple place?
~ Hotel gua..
14. When do you want to get married, morning or evening?
~ Morning, so I dun haf to wait and wait until evening for the event haha..
15. You’d rather have your reception outdoors or indoors?
~ Outdoor, indoor is boring..everyone is doing that.
16. Do you like a grand entrance for your groom?
~ Nope, a grand entrance for me would be better? XD
18. Name the song/tune you’d like to play at your wedding.
~ March of the wedding? Hahaha!
19. Are you a morning person or a night person?
~ Definitely night, to be more precise it's midnight haha..
20. Do you want a solemn ceremony or a light one?
~ I duno la..
21. What age do you want to get married?
~ Boss, u r repeating question #3, so pls refer back ^^
22. Describe your ideal husband/wife.
~ my ideal husband..Physically i've always loved guys who are tall and moderately built. Be better if he has got nice skin and fair, with funky hairstyle, a piercing or 2 on his ears. No need super leng chai, as long as I think ok then can already. Then, it would be nice if he love me more than I love him (who dont want that?), can tahan my emo'ness and mood swings, most important is I love him too? haha..
23. Do you prefer fine dining or just the normal spoon & fork/knife?
~ Depends on my mood loh...
24. Champagne or red wine?
~ Champagne I guess..dun really like red wine.
25. Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
~ I will prefer days after so no need too rush..can rest well after the wedding before flying off straight. After all, you've got a lifetime with that guy, so why the rush rite? =)
26. Money or household items?
~ Money, coz u get household items from money ^^
27. Who will pay for the bills?
~ Him, I think it's guy's responsibility BUT I might help out once in a while.
28. Are you ready for married life?
~ Duno, but I think no gua..
29. Do you think you will still be a virgin until you get married?
~ Yea I guess..
30. Will you always be true to your wife/husband?
~ Yes I guess?
31. How many kids would you like to have?
~ Duno..when I'm married only ask me la..
32. A new house for a newly wed or an old one?
~ I would prefer a new one coz it's juz the beginning of ur life, u duno how long u will be staying in the house. If u get an old house it might not last long enough for u and in the end u need to get a new 1,so y dun juz get a new 1 when ur juz married rite?
33. Will you celebrate silver wedding, gold wedding or diamond wedding?
~ I want platinum can? Hahaha XD
34. What kind of cuisine would you like for your wedding?
~ Err...depends on where I'm having it. But I think most probably western, acceptable by everyone.
35. Will you record your honeymoon in a CD or DVD?
~ DVD lo..so out meh still CD? maybe by the time I get married it's Blu-ray already haha..
36. Whose wedding plans would you like to know next?
~ edward
~ wei jian
~ rachel kok
~ benard yap
~ kenny

1 comment:

r@cHeL said...

wei...kenapa ada nama saya? apa wedding plan saya ada? single weh..tak da orang mau. sob sob!!!