Sunday, September 28, 2008

PhOtO tiMe ^^

Finally I've got the photos and videos I took during my Redang trip =D Finish editting the size and capturing some of it out of the video already ^^ I wun be posting all of coz, so if u r interested to see all of it, click here.

~The Peaceful View of Redang~


Love this picture very much ^^


My Favourite "Hang"out Spot at Redang haha..


Clown Fish and Anemone


Can you spot the impostor? =P

Lionfish ^^


Ready to Go! =P


Jellyfishy~ ^^


kRaZy in action XD


Fishes~


the 1st puffer fish in black and white I mentioned ^^


The 2nd puffer fish in yellow and black which I mentioned also =P


Parrot Fish


I duno wat to call this.. =/ sea leaf? LoL!


I duno call wat again =x


PeaCe~ (^_^)V


Graduation =P


From Left: Darius, Waltives, Samantha, ME, Vincy


Me and Zainal the Dive Master I mentioned ^^


Me and Christopher the staff I mentioned =)


Eating coconut the with a coconut made spoon =P


Lalala~


I just like the colour so much..

Well that's all I'm posting here..can't wait to go another trip again haha..thanx for wasting ur time scrolling down all the way haha XD

No comments: