Monday, April 5, 2010

I See Sunrise...Again!

Most of the time the reason I see sunrise is because I didn't sleep for the whole night. Well this time it is no exception too =.=" Anyway, today's sunrise is beautiful too, just like yesterday's sunset ^^

Took this at 6.54am, when the sun begin to rise =)

It's rising higher and higher, making the sky brighter and brighter ^^

Beautiful morning view of KL

Zoomed in version, the mountain behind KL Tower is Genting Highlands

All of the photos above are unedited except adding on the watermark =P I love the 1st photo a lot, the colour is so nice! This is the 2nd time I'm posting photos of sunrise in my blog lol. Click here to see my first post with sunrise photos =)

Wishing everyone a Happy Monday with a great start~* ;)

13 comments:

gus said...

Yeah, nice view, very familiar angle too. I used to have the same view from my pantai dalam apartment years ago. I'm guessing you shot these near pantai hillpark?

And yes, I also get to see sunrise only if I didn't sleep the whole night. Usually on Saturdays, back from clubbing. Sometimes I read a book till the next morning.

kRaZy said...

Gus:
Kinda near, about 10mins drive from my place =P lol but it occurs to me many times a week T_T

Ezra Sang said...

Hoho, now "challenge" sunrise ar, I got old 1 XD

kRaZy said...

Ezy:
LoL as u wish =P

-JayLeo™- said...

haha. same old comment system. i love d pic wei. =p

kRaZy said...

jay:
coz i changed back d lol..which 1?

Tony said...

Why did you have to separate this into two entries? Hehe

-toninkush

kRaZy said...

Tonin:
Bcoz the this entry was not planned..I didn't plan to stay awake the whole nite =.=

MsXeRoZ Nicole said...

MsXeRoz like this. =)

Its very peaceful seeing sunrise, coz it makes u realise Earth is turning.

Btw, referring to my post, yes its Pizza Hut. AHHAAH..

kRaZy said...

MsXeRoZ:
Thanx ^^ Wootz I guessed correctly XD

Khairi Mohd said...

that is realy beautiful. :)

Nikel Khor said...

i like tis few photo..link bec to me la..wakaka

kRaZy said...

Khairi:
Thanx ^^

Nikel:
Link wat?