Thursday, April 15, 2010

Another Blank Day

Hmm..no inspiration to blog today. Seriously I have other things in mind now which taking up most of my brain's capacity lol. I have to settle my "Love World Love Sloggi" entry, still got some parts need to think and research..

Sumore this morning woke up at 3am, and the kRaZy me was suddenly motivated to clean my room and do the laundry. Early in the morning hand washed my jeans skirts and pants. Really good workout, have to use a lot of energy to scrub, then wash and squeeze it dry LoL!

After that I moved on to clean my room. I spent some time grooming my baby(PC) as well. Now he's dust free and have smooth and clean "face"(monitor) . Ok lah, I know I'm lame XD But seriously, I date with my PC more than anyone else I know I belief lol. He's always there for me, no matter day or night. Provides me entertainment when I'm bored and will never say no to my requests =P

But it does gives me headache when it's "sick" (kena virus) =.= I always end up replacing it's "organs"(reformat only~!) instead of healing it XD Enough of the craps~ so just to let you know, no updates today except this haha..Oh ya, let me give you a sneak peak of my plans this weekend ;P

Friday:
Job Fair @ Mid Valley with Jayleo and Clevermunkey

Saturday:
Gatsby Deodorant Street Fair @ Times Square

Sunday:
PC Fair or Fifa tourney @ FTZ Subang (undecided yet =x)


P/S: My Sloggi post should be up by next week, remember to support it ya! (^_^)V

8 comments:

"I" the writer said...

Hahaha! Looks like we have the same love attraction for our PCs, but "I" think "I" mistreat mine by downloading day & night ;)

gus said...

Oohh... all the reformatting drives me mad. I just did an overhaul on my laptop last week. Changed to win7 original, after so many failed attempts to install the pirated copy.

I was 'silenced' last week. Now I'm worry free.

kRaZy said...

"I":
I don't want to, but my pc is with me most of the time so I'm getting real attached to it >.<

Gus:
I reformatted my pc 3-4 times since last month lol..so how's windows7? great?

Admin said...

nothing better den 7 LOL

gus said...

Windows7 is just as dandy as they say it would be.

I'm happy with it so far. Pleasant improvements here and there is just delightful.

Henry Lee said...

ohhh we had the same plan... im going to pc fair :)

wen pink said...

whoa.. what a busy person.. VIP!!

kRaZy said...

algin:
lol u working with microsoft? =P

gus:
I wanted to try win7 too, but everytime there's something obstructing me from installing it lol..

Henry:
I'm not sure yet..coz I don't have anything to buy also, and im not into girls =P

Wen PInk:
where got VIP, this happens rarely haha..