Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Marie France Bodyline's Website is an Attack Page?


I was blogwalking as usual and I saw the Marie France Bodyline's ad in a blog

I clicked on the ad and a new tab pop out as usual. But instead of being redirected to their website, I was shown...

THIS!

Wtf? Marie France Bodyline's website is an Attack Page!? o.O Well I was really surprised but to confirm it, I close the tab and clicked the ad again. Once again, that error was shown -_-" Any of you tried this also? I was using Mozilla Fox btw during the blogwalk session ~_~

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I can click wor... nothing malware or anything. directed to the website.

I use google chrome.

Carlorina Yuen said...

I'm using FF too & I got the same thing! I thought I'm the only one...

kRaZy said...

LoL, now I'm wondering if it's really malicious haha..Mozilla say yes, but others say no =/

-JayLeo™- said...

yea. firefox said yes. chrome says no. lol

Unknown said...

What does your antivirus say? Mine says yes.

ohmywtf said...

lol..u so slim...why still clicked on Marie France la :-D

w3ndee said...

nanged u! i using firefox but ok wo :P