Monday, May 17, 2010

Who Will Win the World Cup?

Who do you think will win the World Cup this year? Although I'm not really a fan of football, but still I do watch World Cup. Perhaps it's due to everyone around me are into football lol. Once World Cup starts, you can't escape from it. Everyone will talk about it be it your family or friends, colleagues, or anyone.

In my opinion, the happiest people in town during the World Cup season would be *drum rolls*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THE MAMAK STALL OPERATORS!
You cant deny that their business booms during World Cup season =P Even I do follow my frens to mamak stalls to join in the World Cup fever lol.

Anyway back to the topic, who do you think will win the World Cup this year? I believe a lot of people will say Brazil? =D For me, I support Portugal and Brazil, don't ask me why for I doubt I can answer you =x And I think BRAZIL will win the World Cup this year...again! XD

Anyway, in conjunction with World Cup 2010, Adidas and P1W1MAX are definitely not missing out =P Adidas Action 3 came up with a Special Edition Adidas Pure Game set. When you purchase the set, you will also get a RM30 P1W1MAX voucher and a LIMITED EDTION South Africa 2010 Key ring as well! It's a promotion that should not be missed!

For more info on the promotion, you can check it out at http://projectalpha.com.my/promo/. In the meantime, do enjoy the following Project Alpha Season 2 videos ^^







P/S: This is an advertorial for Project Alpha Season 2. Project Alpha is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS.

6 comments:

Henry Lee said...

lol... u get the rm20 again la :)

kRaZy said...

hopefully =D

k e l y n said...

i dunno how to write this.. =(

Atika Ramlan said...

mamak will surely win,hehe.hopefully mg bf's shisha as well

Aidi-Safuan said...

haha..this year no more ronaldo la. :P

suhaisweet said...

Hi there..1st time see ur blog..nice entry and love ur pics too.visit me if free huh..;)