Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Descent 2 Screening at e@curve

Went for the Descent 2 Screening on the 18th May at e@Curve. Once again I got my invites thanx to Nuffnang yay~! Recently most of the movies I've watched also because of Nuffnang =P

As usual, we have to be there an hour before the screening to collect our tickets. I met up with Henry and Baboon who were already queuing up. W3ndee was there too with Fiona =D I also met Jiayeen for the very 1st time =P

Ticket collection started. The guy collecting ticket is Tallboyz XD

Loads of I ♥ Nuffnang badges for the Nuffnangers~

Munkey and W3ndee while queuing up~

Wondering why Jayleo's name was not mentioned? Because he was late XD he came only after we've collected the tickets~

Today besides the screening of The Descent 2, it is also a very special day for Fariz~! It's his 2Xth birthday =D (X because I know he will kill me if I put in the number XP). Henry as his kawan baik came up with a small birthday surprise for him =)

We actually prepared a cake with candle and sang him a birthday song at the cinema's entrance =x a bit paiseh but for a friend's birthday, nvm la XD

Fariz posing with the cake

The lovely Tiramisu from Secret Recipe =P

Movie review will be in my next post. Nice to meet everyone there, including Jackie and Ryan =P
Oh ya, during the funny, there was a funny incident that happened. I don't know if anyone else noticed it but I heard someone farted freaking loudly =x He/she was a few rows in front of me XD

6 comments:

Henry Lee said...

U farted just admit lor.... I heard it too! Wakakakaakaka jk jk! :p

Anonymous said...

So proud eh! Got featured in ur blog :P

Admin said...

alvin didn't go ha? if alvin go sure is alvin farted geh!!

Admin said...

alvin didn't go ha? if alvin go sure is alvin farted geh!!

Atika Ramlan said...

hahaa..never heard anyone farted yet..

kRaZy said...

Henry:
!!! Now think think har..duno izit u who farter =P

Joshua:
LoL! I more proud u commented on my post! XD

Algin:
Alvin didnt go lol.

Blabberina:
I wonder if I'm the only 1 who heard it =x