Thursday, May 27, 2010

Celebrities Who Stink

I think that as a celebrity, grooming is very important because how they look would be how they stay in their fan's mind. Nobody will adore or go crazy after a person who's droopy looking, with messy hair flying all around the person's face and the worse of all, a sweaty and stinky person.

Below are the 2 celebrities that I think needs deodorant, and I am being very fair by choosing one from each gender =P
Mariah Carey, the well known diva. I never expect that I would be able to find a photo of her with sweat stain at armpit for she's such a diva that I thought she should be more well aware of how she looks. She really needs a deodorant.

Next we have Mr George Clooney! Look at this man! His pants and shirts are literally soaked with his sweat eeewwwwwwww! Is there any of you girls out there who wants a hug with George Clooney now? =P I think I spotted sweat dripping off his moustache as well? =x

*photo credits to www.celebritysweating.com*

If I have the chance, I will definitely introduced them to Adidas Action 3 Intensive Anti-Perspirant Spray! As they are celebrities, they tend to be out and going more than us, therefore they might not have much time to "touch up" their deodorant in the middle of the day.

With the Intensive Anti-Perspirant Spray, it will last them almost throughout the day, and this can assure them that there will be no more ugly photos of them with sweat stains published. They can always stay as the elegant ones and become the idol of everyone again ;)

Btw, enjoy the few episodes of Project Alpha Season 2 below =)








P/S: This is an advertorial for Project Alpha Season 2. Project Alpha is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS.

2 comments:

Nigel said...

the picture of mariah carey is disturbing! im gonna have nightmares listening to her songs now!

kRaZy said...

nigel:
lol sorry =x