Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Premiere Screening of Valentine's Day

I took part in the Valentine's Day contest by Nuffnang last month, I wrote about spending my Valentine's Day with Ashton Kutcher. On the day that they are sending out the invites, I checked my email at the morning and I didn't receive the notification, so I though that I didn't get it this time and gave up.

Luckily I checked my mail the next day, because if I didn't I would have missed the screening LOL! The email arrived on Friday evening lol =x Was so super duper happy to see that email =P

The invites I collected on that day, looks much better than Tooth Fairy's invites XD

Look at the seats =P

This time smart already loh, go collect the invites earlier haha XD the collection starts at 8.30pm, and I reach around 8.40pm. Long queue, and although my seats are not that good, at least not 2nd row from the screen like last time XD As usual, movie review will be written at a seperate post ^_^

Once again, thanx Nuffnang for the invites. The movie is great =D

No comments: