Thursday, February 25, 2010

A Day Out To Mid Valley

Been wanting to watch 72 Tenants of Prosperity for a week or so. Was really super boring yesterday and really can't stand staying at home anymore, so I called Fish and see if he wants to watch it. He said OK and off we go =D

72 Tenants of Prosperity is not bad la, quite funny and it's not the lame type of funny ^^ After the movie ended, we decided to catch another movie, Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief.

There's another 45 minutes before the movie starts, so we went and walk around and spotted a shop name Jonker's Street dessert. Since we've not try this before, so we decided to check it out.

There have many varieties of dessert available and Fish chose Sea Coconut & Sweet Corn.

I had too much cold stuff previously, so I decided to order a Bubur Cha Cha.

Fish and his dessert, his not bad, sweet and refreshing.

Me and my Bubur Cha Cha, I don't like it, the santan is salty type instead of sweet =/

Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief is not bad, I kinda enjoy watching it. And I heard from my friends that all the girls are now going crazy over the main character now lol.

By the way, Love Potion #31 is back!! Spotted this when we walked past Baskin Robbins. Do not miss the chance to try this "lovely" flavour =P


So, that's all for the day. 2 Movies and loads of desserts, what else can I ask for? Haha..

No comments: