Sunday, May 31, 2009

B L A N K

A week has passed since my last post..in this week, I don't know why by thinking back, I don't really remember what I did. It was boring, and I passed the week blurly..thinking of random stuff which I shouldn't be thinking. The only thing I remember is my friend telling me I've got my 1st warning letter for my absence haha..

Everyday when class time is about to come, I will always face this battle between my mind and my conscience, sometimes my mood will join in as well. Somehow, my mind and mood always win the battle, leaving my conscience badly hurt and feeling really guilty.. -_-" The battle occurs everyday and for various reasons. Sometimes it's on whether to attend the class or not, sometimes it's on whether to start my assignment or not. I hate it whenever my mood and mind win my conscience. Usually it will make me feel very guilty for the whole day and I don't feel like seeing or talking to anyone..

I hope can know someone better, communicate more..but somehow, I still haven't successfully found the method that works haha..so, another issue that is bugging me now..

Seldom update recently, coz of mood swing and guiltiness..I just don't know what to write..always posting emo stuff, when I read back, I also feel sien..

No comments: