Monday, November 16, 2009

What's your personality love style?

The other day wake up with ntg to do and was blog hopping. Then saw a quiz from one of my friend's blog but that quiz I did before already. I saw at the result button they have so I clicked on it and I was redirected to other personality quiz haha. Most of their quiz I think gives quite accurate result to me but I especially think "What's you personality love style?" is like really accurate so I'm sharing it with you all here ^^

My Result:

You desire a love that will last forever. You are quite serious about finding this type of love, and that's why you think carefully about the men that you meet before deciding whether you could really love them. You don't just develop a crush on someone overnight: you look at a person's personality and other aspects of their life before deciding to form an attachment. If a guy doesn't meet your expectations, you would rather be alone. Your love has to be perfect. Be careful though, you could be missing out on some worthy relationships because your standards are so high.

After reading this..I think back and I realized..quite true -_-" Wonder if it's a good thing or not haha. Do go and try the quiz and tell me what do you think of the result you've got~

No comments: