Sunday, March 30, 2008

Who do you think you are? =)

i wanna tell u this..ur juz a fren of mine and im juz a fren of urs. frens haf limit so pls remember this. i am NOT ur anger venting tool. u not happy ur problem dun come and release ur anger on me. when i am not happy i didnt release my anger on u too rite? damn you..in the end it still proves that wat i've always thought of u was right. i was right all along eventhough sumwhere in the middle i thought i was wrong. damn you. when u r lonely u find me? when u want ppl accompany u find me? u thought wat? im your backup now izit? argue wif gf then come kacau me. i can be a nice fren but i can be nasty too,dun challenge me pls. stupid. this is the 2nd time d, and so i guess no more chances 4 ur impression in my mind to be changed. i wun find you, u can do the same too =) another fake fren found ^^

1 comment:

Edward エドワード said...

woooo....chill chill, someone getting more and more emo...lol, relax la...