Monday, September 21, 2009

!!!!

Things didnt get better..now is the 3rd week already..and all I did was reports and reports..my instincts are always quite true. I hate them more and more. Well not them..only some actually. They really thought interns are odd job workers. As if we were hired to do all the stuff that they do not want to do but needs to be done. Stuffs like sending a Dip Box to a promoter at Mid Valley just because they forgotten to bring along, and to send design to printing shop, and go again the moment u come back because they did some mistake on the design and needs to send the latest one instantly.

Only know how to say it's urgent, must fast. If so damn urgent you don't know how to do it earlier? Wait until last minute "blow" people do it for u? Got which thing that you ask us do is not urgent? Everything is urgent, everything must fast. But didn't see you guys do it urself? Reports assigned to you all throw to us, you thought we are there to learn data entry izit? I study until Diploma to do Data Entry izit? I purposely choose to intern at your f**king event company to learn data entry izit!!!???

Seriously I'm really getting more and more pissed off and depressed..I really don't know why I so stupid, give up MYC for this f**king stupid company which lie to people. What was promised during the interview and what we are doing now is totally different. On the 2nd day of my intern, I sensed something wrong..and I did clarify with them, and they assured me that this situation is only temporary. Temporary my @$$! Gonna be one month soon and we are still doing reports only.

Not only that, they even ask us to clean up the store room zzz!! And then when someone calls asking someone to carry some stuff up to office, the person who answers the phone will always say "Oh, ask the interns go" or when they were assigned to task they don't feel like doing "Oh, ask the interns do" or when there are afraid to pick up calls worrying that it is from unsatisfied client "Oh, ask the interns answer". Seriously I can f**king wait for my intern to end..it really sucks....

I really regret didn't take my friends advice of working full time and just get someone to sign the stupid evaluation thingy. Not like that I learn anything from this stupid internship also. I also hate that I'm not allowed to change my internship because it will affect my grades.......this internship really sux.......I HATE YOU STUPID COMPANY!!!

No comments: