Saturday, June 13, 2009

Monsters VS Aliens 3D version rox!


Watched this movie just now, didn't expect it to be that good. Seriously it was my very first time watching an animation with 3D effects haha. When I was wondering if I should watch this or not, a friend of mine said that it's not worth watching the 3D version. Well after watching, I have to say I disagree ^^ It's SO MUCH BETTER watching the 3D version!

The storyline of this animation, I would say that it's just so-so. I find it kinda bored from the middle till almost end. The only thing I enjoyed was the surprises I got from the 3D effects haha..the night scenery is SooooO breathtaking! The stars look so clear and nice, and the clouds..I really wish that I could see such a beautiful night sky in real =/

Gotta thank my friend for watching this with me, and also spending me as well =x

No comments: