Sunday, September 18, 2011

Paths

I really wonder, what are the paths available for me, and what are the paths I can choose from? Am I on the right path now, or it's just a path that I'm passing through to get to another path.

These are some of the questions that have been lingering on my mind for more than a month. I really don't know what to do, and what I can do.

My friends asked me, do you have any things that you are really good at? No
Any things that you are really passionate about? No
Any things that you wish to do? No

With all these questions, I start to ponder, what is there for me? What do I have? I really have no idea at all. It's not like I've never thought of this before, but for years and years I still have not found the answers to any of the questions above. And this made it even harder for me to decide what I should do..

I understand the fact that friends can give you opinions/advises and all, but it's you who will be the decision maker in the end. No one can decide for you on what you should do, but I really don't know what I can do..

People are telling me different things, and since I do not have any opinion of my own yet I do not know which advise to heed. What should I do....time to change, or just continue the path I'm walking now?

And this all comes back to the point of I hate to choose =.=

1 comment:

Henry Lee said...

if u can endure just keep going, if not then what are u waiting for? take care....

Peace Out!
The CleverMunkey