Saturday, July 9, 2011

I Need a Peace of Mind..

3:58am in the morning of 9th July 2011. Everyone is going on and on about the Bersih Rally while I'm being troubled by other stuffs until I don't really care whether the protest is on or not.

Was facing some issues which kinda held me up till just now. My emo partner Algin asked me to on Skype to chat. It did help, really..but after the conversation ended, another new trouble came. I wish I can elaborate here but too bad it's work stuff which contains too much of sensitive issues so I can't just write it down wherever I like haih...

I doubt I will be sleeping tonight..and I really wish those troubles will just disappear. I'm trying to not think about any of the stuff that's bothering me..but it seems really impossible to do so..

2 comments:

Henry Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Henry Lee said...

i need a peace of mind too... this BERSIH has went out of control :(